Friday, January 29, 2010

30 weeks

wow.
I dont feel that big.... but looking at this picture, I cant believe the size of my belly.


I went to the doctor yesterday, and he gave a good report. When he measured my belly, he said it's the size of a 36 week pregnancy. I dont know what that means as far as the timeline goes. I'm still just taking it one day at a time - and ultimately hoping to make it another 6 weeks to full term.
I have been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions lately. It seems to happen more so in the evenings - my belly gets really tight and really uncomfortable, making breathing more difficult and therefore being more purposeful with deep breathing exercises. Energy level varies day to day. Still having some restless nights. And realizing how important it is to rest during the day and to drink lots of water.
Childbirth classes starting soon.
and more doctor visits to come... updates to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment