Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Little Conversationalist

Well, Adelyn has discovered that she LOVES to talk too! Friday evening, Adelyn and I had a very long conversation where she talked and smiled and told me a really happy story. Lots of coos... big smile... more coos... big smile. On and on and on...

Saturday morning, Adelyn decided she needed to tell me another happy story. So we talked and she smiled - another long and very sweet conversation with my daughter.

This morning during church, Adelyn woke up during the sermon. She was making a few fussy sounds - so to quiet her, I decided to hold her and give her the pacifier. But really, I discovered she just wanted to talk. and smile. and talk. OH NO, I thought "put the pacifier in more... this is not the time to talk!" It wasn't going to stop. As James realized what was happening, he offered to take her. A few minutes later, Adelyn was back asleep... resting in her Daddy's arms.

Watch out world - our little girls are happy talkers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment