Sunday, May 23, 2010

All Grins

There is such joy in Adelyn and Kristen's sweet smile! It's a smile that melts my heart each and every time I see them smile. The joy of the Lord rests upon these girls. Of course I love it when their little faces light up for ME, but it's not just me that they smile for. They have a continuous joy about them - always happy girls!

I remember when Adelyn and Kristen used to smile in their sleep. I always wondered what they were dreaming of.... they had plenty of happy dreams because they were always smiling then too. Those were the days when they were so tiny - the days of them falling asleep in your arms.

But not until at 6 weeks did their smiles change. REAL smiles. Smiles that take up their whole face and push those little chipmunk cheeks out. Oh I love their sweet little smiles!


Their happiest time of the day is in the morning. It's my favorite time of the day. We are all in our PJ's, the morning sun is coming in through the windows, the day is new and the blessings are many. Mommy sings, the girls smile and coo. It is a sweet sight and a beautiful sound to my ears. a Mother's delight.


Kristen smiling during playtime

Adelyn's sweet smile in the morning

1 comment:

  1. Erin...I LOVE reading about and seeing these precious girls! We can't wait to spend some time with you guys! Hopefully, soon! We love you...all 4!

    ReplyDelete