Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sympathy Pains

James and I completed our final Childbirth class last night....

and for a few laughs, the men in our class all had a chance to wear a pregnancy belly. I, of course, was NOT going to let James pass up this opportunity to experience just a little of what it feels like. This pregnancy belly only weighed 32 lbs - minor compared to the weight I have put on with the twins.

I had him bend over to touch his toes, sit down to tie his shoe, and lie down to only have to get back up off the floor. He made it look too easy! Although later, he did admit that he definitely felt the weight affect his lower back - at least he can sympathize with me on that!


I do have to say that I have such an amazing husband! He has been a compassionate servant this entire pregnancy. He has blessed me tremendously with his thoughtfulness, support and encouragement. He has loved all 3 of us well and will be a wonderful daddy! I love you, James!

No comments:

Post a Comment