Monday, February 22, 2010

the events of: 33 weeks


Last week was full of events.... or should I say more celebrations?

My family was in town last weekend for the shower and also to celebrate my birthday. It was so refreshing to spend time with them! Mamacita (...that's me) got spoiled with a homecooked, or more appropriately said, "home-grilled" meal of steak, baked potato, salad, and of course birthday cake. Mmmm it was good!

My actual birthday was celebrated with a few friends for lunch, followed by a little hand and foot pampering at the salon, and later, dinner with my wonderful hubby! It was a perfect day, full of many birthday wishes and celebrations!


I haven't been up at the 6 o'clock hour in quite a while now.... and on Friday, it was very difficult, but none-the-less, worth it. James' co-workers threw a diaper shower for us at his school. Many of the faculty and staff came by before school started to visit, bring diapers, and shower us with well wishes. It was so thoughtful of them to think of our family! We were blessed!

whew! all of that in one week - it was so much fun, but definitely worth some afternoon naps! :)

1 comment:

  1. The girls room looks so cute! I love the little birdies!

    ReplyDelete