Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blessings Twice Showered on Our Family

It was probably more like a downpour than a light rain shower - all that to say... wow! We are overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness and generosity of our family and friends!

Shower #1:
James' family hosted a wonderful shower for us on February 6th! Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents.... everyone related came to celebrate the upcoming birth of our 2 baby girls. It was really special to be surrounded by a lot of family - they have continuously given so much love and support.



Shower #2:
The following weekend, on February 13th, my sweet friends hosted a shower for me. They did a beautiful job with the creative decorations and the yummy food. Everything looked so pretty! Friends came and showered me with gifts, prayer and encouragement. I had such a great time with the ladies!

My hostesses took pictures.... will post as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment