Tuesday, March 9, 2010

36 weeks


This week is Spring Break for James - and words cant even describe how thankful and relieved I am to have him home with me during the day. It is a blessing! especially when I start to not feel well and he is there to help me. He has such a compassionate and servant's heart - I am one blessed and dearly loved wife.

It is such a beautiful day today - the weather is perfect for being outside and enjoying the sun. so today's task was one that James was excited to take on. He has the desire to plant a tree on the day of the girls' birth, so as to nurture it and watch it grow as our girls grow. He decided where the tree will be planted and dug a hole in our backyard.

and so there it is. a hole and dirt. an unfinished project. an anticipated completion. When will this tree be planted?

No comments:

Post a Comment