Friday, March 5, 2010

35 weeks

...and still no girls.

I am now considered to be full term. Most twins are born at either 35 or 36 weeks. So there is no concern if the girls were to be born after this point. We really are at the end of this pregnancy!

I have good days and bad, varying on how much activity I have planned in a day or even how much sleep I am getting at night. I try to keep activities to a minimal and not overdo it. Of course, laundry now is an all day activity. My outings mainly consist of doctor appointments. I had one yesterday - no news or change worth mentioning.

So a summary of the week: we're still waiting.... and growing.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Hang in there and try not to make any guesses as to when they might come...you'll drive yourself crazy :) Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete