Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Month in Pictures

The month of August has been an extremely busy month. James started back to football coaching the end of July, but thankfully most of his meetings and practices were for half a day. So during the first half of August, James and I were trying to spend as much time as a family of 4 as we could... and REST -- because starting August 16th, James has been working non-stop. Early morning practices, after school practices, teaching students, Friday night football games.... long days for him and for me. whew, we're tired!

I didn't get to blog as much as I would have liked this month. The girls are changing... and I didn't want you to miss it!

So here's our August in pictures:

Kristen & Adelyn

Daddy hugging BOTH girls before work

Kristen

Kristen & Adelyn in their ducky jammies

Kristen


Adelyn

Adelyn

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. The girls are sook cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest picture of them holding hands!!!

    ReplyDelete